Friday, May 7, 2010

VR's new Board

Wow, it has been a long time since I have added something. I think it has to do with the fact, that since I have been back, I have not surfed.



I went in to have a spot on my shoulder removed. I had it looked at by the dermatologist and it came back positive. I went in for the Mohs procedure. Basically, they slice a layer/section.Look at it under the microscope to see if they got it, if not, they slice again. Well....I have a dime size hole on my right shoulder. Told me to stay out of the water.



Just goes to show you how bad the sun is.



Now for some positive news! My good friend, VR got his new board. He is a "die hard" Channel Islands guy, has been since about 1982. He ordered a new 6'-8" Flyer, 5 MONTHS AGO!, and just got it. Looks pretty much like and early '80's bump squash template? He calls it his new magic board!



Anyways, it was just what he needed to get back the "Stoke" funny how a new board can do that?


No comments:

Post a Comment