Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long Delay Recap




Wow,it rally has been a long time since i posted, about as long since I ave surfed.

We had a great time a the new eveolution of Tresfest down at San Elijo. That has to be the best camp ground in So.Cal.Did you know you can have Pizza delivered to your campsite? We ate like kings, the water was cold for late setember, but we surfed anyways. We had 3 Bluff site and one in the back for overflow.

I was great to hook up with some old friends. I mean, in reality, I have known one since we attended kindergarten, so that must be 39 years? Others since 5th and 6th grade, high school and so on.

For the past 7 months or so, I had this consulting/1099 kinda of gig going. This was in my previous profession as a Commercial construction Estimator. The timing of this was good, because my new career came to a grinding halt. Well the consulting thing pretty much eliminated my ability to surf mid-week, or surf at all between family duties, AYSO, Little League, etc. But that cam to a end a few weeks back, and I am now supper busy doing Appraisals. I am taking every offer that comes my way, because I don't know how long this will last. So, Surfing is not a priority. Yes, surfing is not a priority. Kinda of sad to actually see the words hang ther on the page.

However, I know I will be back soon.

Here are some pics from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment