Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moon over Middles and Lowers


Surfing in the early morning is something kinda of magical. I have always enjoyed watching the sun come up.
Surfing is more than then just actually riding a wave. Surfing is the entire experiance. waking up early. Solitary drives in the car up and down the coast. Trestles is something totally different. It is the last little refuge in Southern California. You have to park a mile away, walk or ride your bike down the trail. It is not like other spots were you can pull up in the car, jump out and get in the water.
I have been accused of not surfing locally by my friends. Local would be HB, Seal Beach. Instead i would rather drive to Ventura or Santa Barbara in the Fall and Winter, or head south to Trestles. or even North LA County. I guess all those places have some similarities to them, the hills, the over all beauty.

But, for ease of surfing, I really need to surf HB more!

No comments:

Post a Comment