Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wrong Beach







So I have been watching the weather and the forecast. We have a big West Swell and some wicked stroms dropping down from the NW. I decided to keep my eye on Long Beach, since it is so close.
I went down and the gate was open so I could drive out on the boat ramp at Claremont Ave. The ran was coming down hard, but the wind was minimal. I saw these two guys walk down and paddle out. I muast have sat, and watched for an hour. The Rain was coming down hard, but it was keeping the ocean smooth.
The waves were crossed up and stormy, but not choppy like you would expect. It actually looked real good. Another came out on a Pink Fish and got a good ride as I was Leaving. I went back down around 3:30 after the storm pased. The sun was out, but the winf had come up. I saw the guy on the Pink Fish Walking back. I stopped and asked him how it was, hes said "best ever, got some nice rides, overhead, even got an "in-n-out" barrel". An in and out barrel in Long Beach of alll places..............



No comments:

Post a Comment