Saturday, February 12, 2011

Updates..Injury




I have not been in the water since session#6. A few weeks prior to that,I was riding a gloss and polish board, slippery rails. When I went to do a duck dive, my right arm slid off, and I held onto the board with my Left arm. The wave wrenched it back.

Have had some bad pain for the past few weeks. I was kinda freaking out that maybe I tore my Rotator cuff. I know that all to well. See my post Screwed.


So I went back to See Dr. Kraemer for my left arm this time. He pulled, pushed, had me do all these strength tests. We think it is just a bad strain. But, I have also been helping to coach my sons Little League Team. I have been catching, throwing and swinging the bat, probably not a good thing. My arm has really been hurting, hurts to lift it. I am hoping over the next few weeks it will get better so I can surf again.


Iwas on a good run for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the injury, and I hope it heals quickly. We've been having a run of closed out surf around here, and I'm dicing with injury every session.

    ReplyDelete