Thursday, February 18, 2010

Score!!!!

So, many of my friends know that I am a full-on, yard sale, Thrift Store Junkie. I just love the thrill of finding something good, and cheap. I think it all goes back to when I was a kid, and my Grandmother used to work at the Council Thrift Store on Lankershim Boulevard in North Hollywood. I would spend hours going through the stuff in back and all over the store.

Well, today was my lucky day.
First, I was at the bank, and found $5 on the floor. Sure, I could have picked it up and turned it in, but hey, we are in a Recession, and I need every buck I can get my hands on.


Next, I was heading over to the local Good Will store to get some crutches to use for my ankle.


Well, in the back was this little gem. A nice Hard Santa Monica SurfCases travel case..... For $19.99!


Tis will be perfect for my trip in Late March to the Carribbean. Also, All my friends can borrow it.


Off to buy a Lottery Ticket, this is my Lucky Day!



3 comments:

  1. Score!!!!! $20? If I become one of your friends, can I borrow it? LOL

    I hope your ankle feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A freind told me i should rent it out for $30.

    Heck, I would have rented it.

    Seriously, anytime you need it, it is here

    I will ad your blog link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, C-Dub. I never go anywhere (seriously) so I can't use it. But you seriously did score.

    ReplyDelete