Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A fast Visit to "BCB"




I was in Pacific Palisades doing an Appraisal, still amazed at the values up there for a 1,400 sf, all original home "teardown", selling for a million, but hey, its the westside.

I decided to head down to Beer Can Beach on the way home. I fully expected to see Christian paddle out at any moment, but, since this was noon, I knew he was working.

I sat there for a liitle bit, hoping to see an apprearance by the "Landlord" aka, "the man in the grey suit", "whitey", do his thing and breach out of the water, but alas, no such luck..........

2 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of surfing BCB when I attended UCLA, having recently relocated from Humboldt. I was such a grom that I wore a 5/4 wetsuit during my first sesh there and sweated like a pig! Never had the pleasure of meeting the Man in the grey suit, but met his cousin a few years later up in NORCAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there. I had ditched work and was napping in the bathroom. ;)

    ReplyDelete