Sunday, January 2, 2011

New BOZ Wetsuit




I broke down and got a new wetsuit last week. My Ripcurl had a hole in it, it was 3 years old.

So I had been looking for a new suit. Thought about Patagonia, Axxe, Matuse, etc... The typical, name brands I was never a fan of. My friends know that I always want somethig a ltiile dfferent. I had been looking at the BOZ suits for awhile. I read all I could find on them. Then I decided it was Time to call George, there Rep here in California. I tlaked to him and deciced to drive down to his house in San Diego , which also doubles as the warehouse. I tried a few on and decided on the Comp 4/2.5. The thin is super comfortable. I used it the other day behind the Orange Curtain and it kept me toasty Warm.

I ould highly reccomend this for your next suit. The prices are good.

Call George or look them up at

No comments:

Post a Comment