Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break




So, we were not able to make it to the Caribbean this year. So we decided to go to Oahu, South Shore.

We found a nice to rent in Diamond Head. The surf out front looks good. If you thought your spot was crowded, try surfing "Town" on a south swell, holy crap!

My friend, Bob, came by with some boards for me to use. This will actaully be the firs time out since my great run of surf back in January. For those that keep up, you will remember that I hurt my shoulder. I have been doing physical therapy for the last 5 weeks, but the pain is still there. I think I did something bad.

I really dont anticipate surfing much, since most of the spots require a 200-300 yard paddle. I dont think mu=y shoulder will make it, but, I will keep you posted.

Bob and I plan on surfing Wailupes and Boneyards in the next few days, so stay tuned.

On the good side, it is 82 air, high 70's to low 80's water.



I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment