Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spindrift Surfboards, Secos and Cyclone Surfboards and 1 kook



I found a box of old pictures the other day, and found these two shots.

The first one is me in 1984 with my brand new Spindrift 5’-10” thruster. This was a custom order from the factory up in Santa Barbara. Lokk at those colors and the Kook Holding it. Wish I still had that board.

The second is a shot of me at Secos around 1987. I am riding a 6’-2” Cyclone round tail, shaped by Jeff Bushman. I got this as custom from Jeff when he had his little shop up there in Ventura. A few years later he moved to the north shore and the rest is history. You can see pros riding his boards with the Bushman lable.

I wish I had that board too.

1 comment:

  1. HA, HA ur a kook! Nice hard guy look.....the stinkbug stance is rockin' too!

    ReplyDelete